Short course Luxury Digital Law Day "Technology and Sustainability in the Luxury Industry"
Period11 June 2021
Early bird deadline23 May 2021
Registration deadline9 June 2021
Regular fee: CHF 200 (early bird: CHF 175)
Alumni: CHF 180 (early bird: CHF 160)
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- understand the issues of digital law that are covered and will be discussed in the sessions
- use the knowledge gained in the sessions and apply it to their own professional fields
- use the knowledge gained in the sessions and apply it to make decisions and judgments in their own professional fields
- Technology and Sustainability in the Luxury Industry
- Challenges and Opportunities of the Circular Economy in the Luxury Industry
Prof. Jacques DE WERRA et Prof. Irene CALBOLI, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
Certificates of Participation
Registered participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance for the webinar(s) attended
The event will take place via Zoom. Registered participants will receive a specific email to their email address with the Zoom link and password to access the webinar a week before the date of each webinar.