Short course Project cycle management
Total fees: CHF 1’500.-
Deposit: (upon acceptance of admission): CHF 200.-
There are no available scholarship for this programme
- Define the project cycle management, with a specific emphasis on needs assessments
- Design and plan a project using the principles of Results-Based Management
- Programme and monitor activities using the logical framework as a tool
Professional from other sectors who wishes to deepen his understanding of the contemporary humanitarian action and understand how to transfer his acquired competencies in that sector
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Result-Based Management Approach
- Designing the Response
- Programming Monitoring and Evaluation
Prof. Doris SCHOPPER, Geneva Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action (CERAH), a joint Centre of the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), Geneva
Through a case study, participants will experiment the full project cycle. They will work in small groups and join plenary sessions to revise their progress. Using their current knowledge and additional inputs from the group and the trainer, they will test the various tools and see how an intervention unfolds from the assessment to the evaluation of the results.
- Capacity of critical, reflective and strategic thinking and analysis.
- Be fluent or have a very good level in English. A proof such a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS Certificate or other certificate is required.