Short course Humanitarian Project Cycle Management – short course
Period22 March 2021 - 9 April 2021
Registration deadline8 March 2021
Total fees: CHF 1’000.-
Deposit: (upon acceptance of admission): CHF 200.-
There is no available scholarship for this programme
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the aim and process of an assessment and conduct a problem analysis using the problem tree
- Plan a project and its monitoring system using the logical framework.
Professional from any other sectors (private, academic, etc) and graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience who wishes to increase their understanding of project management in the humanitarian field
- Assessment problem analysis
- Planning projects and their monitoring systems
Prof. Karl BLANCHET, Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, a joint Centre of the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), Geneva
Through a case study, participants will experiment the full project cycle. They will work in small groups and join plenary sessions to revise their progress. Using their current knowledge and additional inputs from the group and the trainer, they will test the various tools and see how an intervention unfolds from the assessment to the evaluation of the results.
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A passport photo (.jpg format).
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.