Short course Designing an Advocacy Strategy for Humanitarian Action
Period4 May 2020 - 8 May 2020
Registration deadline20 April 2020
Total fees: CHF 1’500.-
Deposit: (upon acceptance of admission): CHF 200.-
There are no available scholarship for this programme.
- Elaborate an advocacy plan to support programmatic objectives in humanitarian interventions
- Define the principal steps for implementation of the advocacy plan
- Master key tools and concepts to use in advocacy efforts
Professional from other sectors who wishes to deepen his understanding of the contemporary humanitarian action and understand how to transfer his acquired competencies in that sector
- Limit and Constraints of Advocacy
- Press Release
- Strategy of Advocacy
- Stakeholder Mapping
Prof. Doris SCHOPPER, Geneva Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action (CERAH), a joint Centre of the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), Geneva
Using lectures, case studies and discussions with professionals in humanitarian advocacy, the general objective of the seminar is for participants to acquire the tools and skills necessary to develop an effective advocacy strategy in support to operational humanitarian projects.
- Capacity of critical, reflective and strategic thinking and analysis.
- Be fluent or have a very good level in English. A proof such a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS Certificate or other certificate is required.