“How can trade contribute to sustainable development?” – New E-learning Module
"I am delighted to announce the launch of a new and innovative module, offered by the University of Geneva, which offers a unique approach connecting trade and key SDGs (Environment, Labour, and Health). Through interactive videos, drag-and-drop exercises, quizzes, and other learning methods, module participants will learn how to design effective policies in trade and sustainable development.
Designed by experts of the University of Geneva, this self-paced module which spans over a period of in principle six months and allows for flexible learning. Don’t let distance be a barrier to learning: join us and our global community of experts and future leaders aware of how trade can contribute to sustainable development!"
Prof. Christine Kaddous,
Professor at the University of Geneva, Director of the Centre for European Legal Studies (CEJE), Founder and Director of the MEIG Programme
Dates: 25 September 2023 - 17 January 2024
Registration deadline: 30 June 2023
- With evaluation and 6 ECTS credits: CHF 1’500
- Without evaluation/ECTS credits (certificate of participation): CHF 800.-
- Scholarships and discounts available depending on applications and country of residence
- Scholarships available depending on financial abilities
- Scholarships available for UNIGE alumni and MEIG alumni
Please apply by filling in and sending this form to .
Please add the following supporting documents: