How to register
To register to a continuing education programme at the University of Geneva, you must have an ORISIS account.
Step A: You don't have an ORISIS account :
- Create an account by clicking on this link
- Fill in the form "Application form for new user registration in the ORISIS environment ".
- Check the accuracy of the email address you have indicated as an identifier.
- Open the email confirmation received on the email address you have indicated. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spams).
- Click on the link to activate your ORISIS account indicated in the email confirmation.
- IMPORTANT: After activating your ORISIS account, go back to this page.
- Go to step B below
Step B: You have an ORISIS account :
- Click on the link below and log in*
- Fill in the application form
- Send the application form and all the documents required to the address indicated
CAS online registration >>
* If you have requested a new password, return to this page for step B. In the event of an error message (example: invalid link), YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE HISTORY OF YOUR BROWSER AND CLOSE IT, THEN FINALIZE THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.