Session e-Precision Global Health
How to apply
To access the online registration services of the Geneva University continuing education programmes, you need to have an ORISIS account.
If you don't have an ORISIS account yet, you need to go through steps 1 & 2:
Step 1. Create an ORISIS account:
Click on this link and fill in the request for an ORISIS account, after reading the following instructions:
1. Fill in the request. Only one request per email address is possible.
2. Check if the e-mail address you indicate as Identifier is correct. You will receive your access codes at this address.
3. Send the request.
4. Connect yourself to your email box and open the confirmation mail to activate your ORISIS account. (Click on the link as indicated.)
5. Come back to this page to go through Step 2. If you get an error message, you need to quit your browser and open it again.
2. You already have an ORISIS account:
Step 2. Fill out the registration form:
Click on the link below, enter your identifier and password and fill in the registration form.
If you asked for a new password, you may get an error message. You need to quit your browser and open it again.