Executive Training on Civil Aspects of International Child Protection (ICPT)
How to register
To register to a continuing education programme at the University of Geneva, you must have an ORISIS account.
Step A: You don't have an ORISIS account:
- Create an account by clicking on this link
- Fill in the form « Application form for new user registration in the ORISIS environment »
- Check the accuracy of the email address you have indicated as an identifier
- Open the email confirmation received on the email address you have indicated. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spams)
- Click on the link to activate your ORISIS account indicated in the email confirmation
- IMPORTANT: After activating your ORISIS account, go back to this page
- Go to step B below
Step B: You have an ORISIS account:
- Clear the cache and the history of your browser, close it, reopen it and go back to this page
- Click on the link below and log in*
- Fill in the application form
- Important: On page 2 of the registration form, choose "Online by credit card" as payment method.
- Send the application form signed to the address indicated
- After having confirmed your application on page 2, proceed to the payment by clicking on the cart-icon "Pay online" button:
* If you have requested a new password, return to this page for step B. In the event of an error message (example: invalid link), YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE HISTORY OF YOUR BROWSER AND CLOSE IT, THEN FINALIZE THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.