DAS/CAS in Philanthropy
How to register
To register to a continuing education programme at the University of Geneva, you must have an ORISIS account.
Step A: You don't have an ORISIS account:
- Create an account by clicking on this link
- Fill in the form « Application form for new user registration in the ORISIS environment »
- Check the accuracy of the email address you have indicated as an identifier
- Open the email confirmation received on the email address you have indicated. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spams)
- Click on the link to activate your ORISIS account indicated in the email confirmation
- IMPORTANT: After activating your ORISIS account, go back to this page
- Go to step B below
Step B: You have an ORISIS account:
- Clean the cache ant the history of your browser, close it, reopen it and go back to this page
- Click on the link below and log in*
- Fill in the application form
- Send the application form signed and all the documents required to the address indicated
- Click on the button on top right of the page:
Your dossier will be examinated by the programme direction committee. You will be informed of the decision.
Click here to register online for the DAS in Strategic and Operational Philanthropy or for Individual modules >>>
* If you have requested a new password, return to this page for step B. In the event of an error message (example: invalid link), YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE HISTORY OF YOUR BROWSER AND CLOSE IT, THEN FINALIZE THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.