The Audiovisual Service is responsible for setting up and operating audiovisual resources for teaching, research, or administrative purposes.
The Audiovisual Service provides the following services to the Faculty's staff members:
- Recording and broadcasting courses and conferences (DVD or web stream creation)
- Video digitization to: DVD, CD, PowerPoint, Web
- Audio tape digitization to mp3 or other formats
- Copying VHS, DVD, CD and creating CD and DVD sleeves
- Video Filming and editing
- Advice on equipment and installation
- Technical assistance in Faculty classrooms or in other Uni Mail rooms
- Technical assistance in interpretation rooms
Please contact the Uni Mail technicians.