All Faculty staff and students receive a user login that gives them access to a variety of services, i.e. the on-line teaching platforms, electronic mail, etc. Faculty staff have also access to documents on the Faculty Intranet.
If you work at the Faculty, IT Service will provide you with your user login and initial password.
If you are a student : your user login and initial password will be given to you on registration. See the IT Department (STIC) for further information.
On-line teaching platforms
Moodle is a Learning Management System that helps instructors manage and monitor classes. The aim of the platform is to support online teaching and learning.
- Moodle : documentation and platform access (*)
The Intranet of the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting(*) allows Faculty staff to:
- consult internal documents
- share information
- circulate internal documents safely
- manage a calendar in order to track the progress of a research project or of administrative tasks
- manage data
- prepare meetings and publish minutes
For more information, please contact the person in charge of the Faculty Intranet.