Sustainability Transitions: Design, Diplomacy and Data (8 ECTS)
80 hours of class; 40 hours of teaching; 10 hours of site-visits; 20 hours of presentations from external experts; 10 hours of groupwork and assignments.
Featuring presentations and cast studies from experts from various International Organizations (UN and non-UN).
- Day 1 Understanding Sustainability through the framework of Nexuses
- Day 2 How to identify, leverage and maximise transitions towards sustainability: Leaderships
- Day 3 How to map positive and negative externalities
- Day 4 How to design and implement nature-based solutions
- Day 5 Sustainability at the Urban Scale: Housing & Infrastructure
- Day 6 Sustainability Monitoring: Challenges and Perspectives
- Day 7 Understanding Nexi through data : types, use and challenges
- Day 8 Data quality standards and assurance techniques
- Day 9 Mapping Sustainability: GIS & Maps
- Day 10 Monitoring Sustainability at the Urban Scale: Housing