Roundtable for the 20th anniversary of the OVSM
Come discuss with us the issues of university/business relations for pedagogy and research!
For the past 20 years, the Observatory of the Values of Strategy and Management (OVSM) has tackled the challenges of new forms of management, in a digitized and globalized world and in an economy where the production of knowledge has its rightful place.
For two decades, the strength of the OVSM has been to create a meeting space bringing together actors from the academic world and leaders of important companies in Geneva. This pioneering model has made it possible to articulate pedagogy, knowledge production and corporate management by analyzing economic and social changes and defining the strategic actions to be taken to remain proactive in a constantly changing economic environment.
To celebrate this anniversary, the Geneva School of Economics and Management and the OVSM have the honor to welcome you on 29 October at 5:30 pm in room U300, to attend and participate in a roundtable which will mobilize actors committed to the triple challenge of relations between universities and the economic world: Pedagogy and training; Research and creation of knowledge; Transfer and economic impetus.
- Stéphane Berthet: Vice rector, University of Geneva
- Michelle Bergadaà: Honorary Professor, GSEM and founder and scientific advisor, OVSM
- Rania Al Baroudi : Director, Geneva Creativity Center
- Karlis Alksnis: Legal counsel, Unitec
- Ingeborg Albert: Innovation Manager, Geneus.ch
- Pierre Hoffmeyer: Honorary Professor and former chief of surgery, HUG
- Dimitri Konstantas: Full Professor, GSEM and Director, Information Science Institute
- Serge Hauert: Group Industry Human Resources Director, Richemont International
- Thomas Maillart: Senior Lecturer, GSEM and Director, Open Geneva
- Vincent Mottet: Délégué aux Affaires Stratégiques, Etat de Genève
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi: Adjunct Professor, GSEM and Director, OVSM
- Jean-Philippe de Toledo: General Manager, Groupe Pharmacie Principale and founding member, OVSM
October 29, 2019
This event is open to the public.