Launch of an outstanding series of seminars to share frontier research in international trade and development
Seven leading experts and scholars will participate in this new online format
The Geneva Trade and Development Workshop (GTDW) online series are dedicated to sharing frontier research in international trade and development. This seminar series is a joint initiative of the GSEM, the Graduate Institute in Geneva (IHEID), the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and the World Trade Organization (WTO).
After twelve years of running as an on-site seminar, the co-organizers are joining forces with the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) to bring the GTDW online and feature leading scholars in the field. Launch date is Monday 5 October.
The following experts will be invited during the fall semester:
- Nina Pavcnik (Dartmouth College) – 5 October
- Pol Antràs (Harvard University) – 12 October
- Beata Javorcik (University of Oxford) – 26 October
- Laura Alfaro (Harvard Business School) – 2 November
- David Atkin (MIT) – 9 November
- Mary Amiti (Federal Reserve Bank of New York) – 30 November
- Dave Donaldson (MIT) – 14 December
For more information please check the GTDW website : https://www.gtdw.ch/September 30, 2020
Institute of Economics and Econometrics