Our team provides information, support, and advice on studying at the GSEM. Most of this information is available online in the Student Information section of the website. You are welcome to contact Student Services if you have further questions:
Uni Mail, 3rd floor, Office M 3287 A (facing the elevators)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:30 am - noon
Tuesday, Thursday: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
Academic Support is available for students with questions regarding:
- options for continuing their studies and the organization of the program;
- health problems and rescheduling possibilities;
- failing exams;
- taking time out from studying
Bachelor & Doctoral Program Office Hours:
Tuesday 2:30 - 4:30 pm, online
Wednesday 2:30 - 4:30, office M 3252
Ms. Georgia Kourakou
Uni Mail, office M 3252
Master's Programs & Mobility Office Hours:
Monday 1:30 - 3:30 and Tuesday 2:30 - 4:30, office M 3254 (online, by request)
Ms. Margaux Biermé
Uni Mail, office M 3254
Please contact your Master's program's coordinator:
request for Deferment of military service
- The Military University Liaison Office assists students who have difficulties reconciling their academic studies with military or civil defense obligations.
- All students who are required to perform military or civil defense service are reminded that they are required to inform the School in advance of their respective service dates. This information can be found on the official notice boards of towns and cities and on the website: http://www.vtg.admin.ch/fr/mon-service-militaire/dates-de-convocation.html (in general, the website displays the dates for the following year from August onwards). In addition, each member of the armed forces is informed by post approximately 20 weeks before the start of the training course.
- The form to be completed is available here or from the GSEM Student Services.
- The function of the Liaison Office Advisor is to facilitate the efficient functioning of the studies. S/he intervenes only when the service periods coincide with important exam sessions.
- The Liaison Office Advisor will only give notice during teaching periods. No requests will be processed during course breaks (see academic calendar).
Advisor to the Military University Liaison Office
Professor Jean-Paul Vulliéty