Students Master of Science in Global Health
Participez au forum carrières GSI
Du 19 au 29 novembre 2018
Préparez votre future recherche d'emploi et découvrez les carrières dans les Relations internationales:
- Ateliers recherche d'emploi
- Corrections de CV
- Présentation des employeurs
Ne manquez pas cette opportunité unique de découvrir des domaines d’activité différents, de rencontrer des professionnels ayant un parcours académique similaire au vôtre et de préparer vos futures postulations ou entretiens d’embauche.
Go to the Master in Global Health presentation page
Go to the Registration page
MScGH Study Regulations 2018 (French only for now, translation available in October 2018)
Registration for teaching/examination
Students regularly enrolled in Masters courses
Students are informed of the opening of the portal and the procedure to follow by means of a message sent to the institutional e-mail address (University address). Enrolment in a course serves as enrolment for the examination. Students register for courses/examinations online on the UNIGE portal in accordance with the GSI academic calendar. Registration for the autumn and spring semester courses/examinations takes place several weeks after the beginning of the courses. Registration for the annual courses takes place in the autumn semester.
The Chamilo/Moodle platforms are tools reserved solely for teaching and can under no circumstances be used to register for teaching/examinations.
Only the entries made on the UNIGE portal are valid.
Enrolment in off-cursus courses
Students in BARI and the various Masters of the GSI wishing to enrol in courses outside their studies must take the following steps:
- Coming from the GSI: they fill in a form available at this address and send it to the GSI Student Secretariat within the set time limits.
- IF courses are provided by SdS and/or GSEM: they fill in a form available at this address and send it to the GSI student secretariat within the set deadlines.
- provided by faculties/centres/institutes other than GSI: these are registered with the faculty/centre/institute concerned.
The courses followed outside the student's own curriculum are not taken into account in any way in the curriculum and cannot under any circumstances be repatriated within it.