International (non-Erasmus) - Students


To take part in an UNIGE exchange, you must fulfil 2 criteria:

1. be enrolled at one of our partner universities
List of partner universities

2. be nominated by your university
Contact the international relations office of your university for information on enrolment conditions and deadlines.

Important: Your exchange will permit you to obtain credits, according to the conditions defined by your university, but it will not entitle you to a UNIGE diploma.

Next: Restrictions