Types of partnerships
The International Affairs Office is responsible for institutional partnerships of UNIGE and all its entities. The main options and activities carried out within this framework are described in the following pages.
- SEMP agreements for student and teacher exchanges to the European Union, the EEA, Turkey, Croatia, Serbia and Macedonia
- World agreements or institutional agreements: student exchanges and other collaborations not covered by the SEMP programme (see above), in particular with partners located outside of Europe
- Strategic partnerships with selected institutions around the world
- Seeking out new partnerships and coordinating existing inititatives
- UNIGE participation in international university networks
- Representing UNIGE in national programmes for science and technology
- Putting in place joint degrees and other international joint education programmes
- IO/NGO interface and collaboration
For information on the various types of partnerships, please take note of the information provided on the pages linked above and refer to the relevant contact persons.