Higher Education in Emergencies
- Development of a framework to analyze the impacts of Technology-based Programs for Migrants' Resilience
- The impact of Covid on the International Education System: Flexible and Adaptive Responsiveness – Disruptive Lessons from Higher Education in Refugee Contexts.
- The Study and Teaching of Human Rights in Refugee Camps: Learning From Experience
- One Health Education in Kakuma Refugee Camp (Kenya): From a MOOC to Projects on Real World Challenges.
- Applied Human Rights:des cliniques juridiques à l'épreuve d'un camp de réfugiés à Kakuma
- The Case for Engaging Online Tutors for Supporting Learners in Higher Education in Refugee Contexts.
- University Education for Refugees Must Meet Refugees’ Needs.
- Potemkin Villages and Refugee Camps during the Coronavirus Crisis.
- Refugee Students Lead Resistance to Virus in their Camp.
- Refugees in Camps Need Agency to Fight the Pandemic.
- Education in Emergencies Data Summit.
- Enabling Equity and Inclusion for Refugees and Asylum Seekers Through Open Education
Technology and Pedagogy