- is a board member of the Swiss Association of Medieval and Early Modern English Studies (SAMEMES) and acted as its founding president from 2007 to 2013. For more information, visit the Association’s website at www.samemes.org. For the SAMEMES conference on ‘Medieval and Early Modern Authorship’ (Geneva, 30 June – 2 July 2010), click here.
- is the General Editor of Swiss Papers in English Language and Literature (SPELL) – click here and here.
- is a board member of the Swiss Association of University Teachers of English (SAUTE) – see www.saute.ch.
- was a Berrow Scholar at Lincoln College, Oxford, from 1994 to 1997. For information about the Berrow Scholarship and the Berrow Society, click here.
- was interviewed for the American Shakespeare Newsletter. The interview can be accessed electronically here.
- was on the editorial board of the RSC Shakespeare Complete Works. Click here.
- is on the international advisory board of the Shakespeare Jahrbuch. See here.
- is on the advisory board of the Routledge journal Shakespeare. See here.
- is the convenor, with Guillemette Bolens, of the Geneva Doctoral Workshop in medieval and early modern English studies. See here.
- is one of the convenors of the Faculty's Groupe d'études sur les XVIe et XVIIe siècles, see: http://www.unige.ch/lettres/framo/Recherche/getude/gexvi.html.