Payment and cancellation options
|Type of the course
||Deadline for registration and payment
|Intensive course from 5 to 16 February 2018||20 January 2018|
|C3-1 course from 25 June to 13 July 2018||10 June 2018|
|C3-2 course from 16 July to 3 August 2018||1 July 2018|
|C3-3 course from 6 August to 24 August 2018||22 July 2018|
|C6 course from 16 July to 24 August 2018||1 July 2018|
|CPU course from 16 July to 24 August 2018||1 July 2018|
- Your registration will be confirmed after we receive your full payment.
- Bank charges must be paid by students.
- Passed the deadline for payment, it is possible to enroll if places are still available but with at a less advantageous price (standard rate + CHF 50.-).
- If your cancellation has been communicated to us before the beginning of the course, we will refund you and withdraw CHF 50.- in administrative fees.
- In case your visa application has been refused, you will be fully refunded.
- No refund is possible after the courses begin.
Pay directly online with a credit card:
You can pay on this website using your credit card by simply clicking "yes" for the last question (would you like to pay by credit card?) on the form. Next, follow the instructions for online payment on the secured page that will directly appear.
Please be advised :
Online payment must be completed at the same instance, immediately following enrolment.
Pay by bank transfer and e-banking:
Please find our bank information below :
Bank address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern
Account name: Cours d’été – Université de Genève
Account number: 14-550399-3
IBAN: CH18 0900 0000 1455 0399 3
Communication : LCE1 DIP cours de français