CORONAVIRUS: implication for Summer Course
COVID-19: important information about the Summer French Courses 2020
In view of the evolution of the health situation in Switzerland and in the world, the University of Geneva is compelled to cancel the first session of the Summer French Courses (from 22 June to 10 July 2020) in order to ensure the protection of all our employees and participants.
To date and until further notice, the University of Geneva maintains the following sessions:
- Session 2, from 13 to 31 July 2020
- Session 3, from 3 to 21 August 2020
- CPU Session, from 13 July to 21 August 2020
- 6-week formula, from 13 July to 21 August 2020
Prices and registration: click here
Cancellation and refund conditions
In this uncertain context, the University of Geneva is adopting a policy of easing cancellation conditions. Cancellation of the course is now possible up to 72 hours before the start of the programme: 9 July for session 2 and 30 July for session 3 the latest.
- In case of cancellation, a refund will be made for CHF 100 administrative fees for the course.
- In case of cancellation for administrative reasons (non-obtaining a visa, border closure, flight cancellation, quarantine, illness) and upon presentation of supporting evidence, a refund will be made for CHF 50 administrative fees for the course.
- In case of cancellation of the course by the University of Geneva, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Important : the cancellation deadlines of the accommodation at the Cité U remain the same (30 days before the check-in date).
This situation is undoubtedly bound to change, and we are following it closely. We may adapt our policy at any time to respond to new recommendations.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to meeting you this summer at the University of Geneva.
Direction and Team of the Maison des Langues et des Cours d'été