I am a postdoc in philosophy at the University of Geneva. Previously I was a visiting postdoc at the University of Southern California. My main research interests are in epistemology (evidence, reasons, knowledge-first epistemology) and meta-ethics (normativity, normative reasons).
- Two-State Solution to the Lottery Paradox, Philosophical Studies, forthcoming;
- Normative Reasons Without (Good) Reasoning, Ethics, forthcoming, https://doi.org/10.1086/705765;
- Subjective Unpossessed Reasons, Thought: A Journal of Philosophy, 7: 262-270, 2018, doi:10.1002/tht3.395;
- Justification Épistémique, version Grand Public, in M. Kristanek (ed.), l’Encyclopédie philosophique, 2018;
- Common Sense and Evidence: Some Neglected Arguments in Favour of E=K. Theoria, 83 (2): 120–137, 2017, doi:10.1111/theo.12111;
- Necessary truths, evidence, and knowledge. Unisinos Journal of Philosophy 17(3):302-307, sep/dec 2016, doi: 10.4013/fsu.2016.173.06 [Winner of the third edition of Philosophy South Essay Prize];
- Save the children! Analysis 2016; 76 (4): 418-422. doi: 10.1093/analys/anw051;
- The problem of massive deception for justification norms of action. Acta Analytica, 29(4): 457-468, 2014, doi: 10.1007/s12136-014-0220-1;
- Scepticisme, Fidéisme et Évidentialisme: oppositions et origines, Dialogue : Canadian Philosophical Review/Revue canadienne de philosophie, 51: 613-642, 2012, doi: 10.1017/S0012217313000292;
My homepage: http://loginphilosophy.com/
Knowledge and its Limits at 20 Conference to be held at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, 14-15 May 2020.
Invited speakers: Jessica Brown (St Andrews), Pascal Engel (EHESS, Paris), Heather Logue (Leeds), Anne Meylan (Zurich), Jennifer Nagel (Toronto), Johannes Roessler (Warwick), Timothy Williamson (Oxford).
The deadline for submission of abstracts (max. 1000 words) is January 15, 2020
See here for more details on the conference (and call for abstracts), organized by Fabrice Teroni and Arturs Logins