goal of this two day workshop organized by the University of Geneva,
Section of Mathematics, is to bring together experts on the active
topic of multiscale methods for deterministic and stochastic dynamics to
present their research work and to provoke discussions and exchanges of
The participation of PhD students, post-docs and advanced students is encouraged.
Dates: Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th January 2020.
Place: University of Geneva, Uni Bastions in lecture hall B106 (first floor).
Université de Genève, Uni Bastions. Rue De-Candolle 5, 1205 Genève, Switzerland.
List of confirmed speakers:
- Assyr Abdulle (EPF Lausanne)
- Anaïs Crestetto (University of Nantes)
- Jason Frank (Utrecht University)
- Laurence Halpern (University Paris 13)
- Carsten Hartmann (BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg)
- Lise-Marie Imbert-Gérard (University of Maryland)
- Annika Lang (Chalmers/University of Gothenburg)
- Frédéric Legoll (ENPC, ParisTech)
- Gabriel Lord (Radboud University)
- Greg Pavliotis (Imperial College London)
- Caroline Wormell (University of Sydney)
- Kostas Zygalakis (University of Edinburgh)
Registration. There are no registration fees, however, in order to assist with planning the event, we kindly ask all attendants to register by completing the online form, even if you are not planning to present a poster.
Support. This workshop is part of the University of Sydney - University of Geneva Partnership Collaboration Awards. We acknowledge the support of this meeting by the Swiss National Science Foundation, the International Office, the Faculty of Science and the Section of Mathematics of the University of Geneva.
Announcement poster: download here (PDF).