Doctorate in neuroscience - PhD
The doctorate in neuroscience is a diploma delivered jointly by the University of Geneva and the University of Lausanne, within the framework of the Lemanic Neuroscience Doctoral School (Ecole doctorale de neurosciences lémaniques).
- Department of fundamental neuroscience
- Interfaculty Centre of Neuroscience of the University of Geneva
- Lemanic Neuroscience Doctoral School
- UNIGE: Pr Anthony Holtmaat, tel. +41 22 379 54 28
- Programme coordinator: Dre Ulrike Toepel, tel. +41 21 692 40 14
PhD in Life Sciences
A new & innovative PhD programme offered by the UNIGE Faculties of Medicine and Sciences. Information, contacts and applications here.