Career and Familiy : how to manage both ?
Prospering in an academic career is a complicate matter of carefully combining work and home so as not to lose oneself, hurt the loved ones while keeping a foothold on success. The objective of this workshop is to help our members improve their work-life balance. Participants will meet, discuss, share, ask questions and get advices from five female and two male senior academics who managed both!
Organized by the National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) Chemical Biology.
- Richard Benton (Associate Professor at the Center for Integrative Genomics, University of Lausanne)
- Monica Gotta (Professor at the Department of Cell Physiology and Metabolism, UNIGE)
- Suliana Manley (Associate Professor at the Laboratory of Experimental Biophysics, EPFL)
- Sophie Martin (Associate Professor at the Department of Fundamental Microbiology, University of Lausanne)
- Dominique Soldati-Favre (Professor at the Department of Microbiology and Molecular Medicine, UNIGE & Vice-Dean of the faculty since 2011)
- Thierry Soldati (Associate Professor at the Department of Biochemistry, UNIGE)
- Kaori Sugihara (Tenure track Assistant Professor at the Department of Physical Chemistry, UNIGE)
Date and time: July 7th, 2016, 14:00 > 18:00
Place: Geneva, CMU, Rue M. Servet 1, Room S4/S5
Open to both genders / Limited number of seats
Registration is open (until June 30 - extended deadline).23 juin 2016
A la une