2022 Impact Collaboration Programme Call for Projects
The Impact Collaboration Programme (ICP) is an annual call for projects by the Geneva Science-Policy Interface with the support of the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs. It provides a unique funding instrument to spot, support and scale science-policy collaborations that contribute to strengthening science-informed policy-making and build policy-relevant research and tools in support of global governance actors based in Geneva.
The call supports projects that stem from collaborations that involve at least one actor from an academic institution (no geographical limitation) and one actor from the International Geneva ecosystem carrying policy work or implementation work. The ICP supports collaborative projects which explicitly bridge science, policy and/or implementation both in terms of aims and actors involved.
What does the ICP offer?
- Maximum 40,000 CHF per project (120,000 CHF total for projects selected in 2022)
- Tailored support services to help maximise impact
- A learning framework to elicit knowledge and build capacity in science-policy boundary-spanning.
How to apply?
- The call opens on 17 November 2021 and closes on 30 January 2022(23:59 CET)
- Fill in the online form through this platform.
- The selection is announced in late March 2021.
Join our webinar to learn more
- 2 December 2021, 12-1pm CET
- Click this link to join the session