Fondation Cloëtta: Jubilee Prize 2023
In honour of the 50th anniversary of the Prof. Dr. Max Cloëtta Foundation the Foundation awards the Cloëtta Jubilee Prize 2023, worth CHF 250'000.
This special jubilee prize shall recognize outstanding achievements in the biomedical research field and promote the research career of outstanding young principal investigators. Nominees for the Cloëtta Jubilee Prize 2023 must be nominated by individuals or by institutions (e.g. research institutes or hospitals) who possess detailed knowledge of the nominee’s work. For details about eligibility criteria and the nomination procedure please see the regulations PDF file.
Deadline for submission: 2 September 2022
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Nominees should not be informed of their nomination.
- Nominees should be young principal investigators who are considered rising stars in medical research and who are currently working at a Swiss academic institution.
Nominators should provide:
- A summary of the outstanding scientific contributions and present research activities of the nominee (max. 3000 characters).
- A paragraph stating the rising star in medical research potential of the nominee (max. 500 characters).
- One sentence stating the significance of the nominee’s work outside the specific research field (max. 250 characters).
- A current CV and publication list in one PDF-file, which may be uploaded as part of the online submission.
Please submit nominations and all supporting materials through the following online portal: Nomination form
For further information
Anja Witte, General Secretary of the Prof. Dr Max Cloëtta Foundation