Synapsy Progress Report – 22q11 and beyond
We have launched the "Synapsy Centre Progress Reports” – an opportunity for two research groups (clinical and pre-clinical) of the Centre to present their research on a given topic. One or two person(s) per group will present their current work with the goal of fostering interactions between Centre groups. All meetings are open to All within the Centre and you are strongly encouraged to participate.
Our first session took place last April and hosted the groups of Marie Schaer and Camilla Bellone.
2023 – 2024 Schedule
- 3 April 2023 – Marie Schaer & Camilla Bellone – « Autism » –- location: CMU
- 25 September 2023 – Stéphan Eliez & Alan Carleton – « 22q11 and beyond » – location: Campus Biotech
- 11 December 2023 – Stefan Kaiser & Christian Lüscher
- 27 February 2024 – Camille Piguet & Denis Jabaudon
Our next meeting will be held on September 25th, from 16h to 18h at Campus Biotech, room H8-01-D
Theme: « 22q11 and beyond »
PIs : Stéphan Eliez & Alan Carleton
- Corrado Sandini (Eliez) – «Clinical and neurodevelopmental correlates of metabolic trajectories in 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome»
- Anindya Bhattacharjee (Carleton) – « Probing working memory in mice »
Date and Time : Monday September 25th, 16h-18h.
Location : Campus Biotech, room H8-01-D