CRTOH seminars are scheduled on Thursdays from 5.00 to 6.00 PM, room to be confirmed
- January 19th 2023 : Presentation by Prof. Mikeal Pittet, new coordinator of the CRTOH
-> Room : A04.2906 CMU
- December 8th : Gotta lab, Mahboob Ali
" UBAP2L's role beyond stress granules "
Tsantoulis lab, Melivoia Rapti
" Predicting treatment response in rectal cancer "
- November 24th : Borchard lab, Marija Petrovic
" Design of STING Ligand Nanoparticles for Improved Cold Cancer Immunotherapy"
Jandus lab, Margaux Saillard
" CD4 T cell based cancer immunotherapy "
- November 10th : Migliorini lab, Luis Castillo Cantero
" Development of Bispecific Inhibitory Chimeric Antigen Receptors (iCARs) as a Novel Strategy to Avoid Neurotoxicity in αCD19 CAR T Therapies"
Foti lab, Monika Gjorgjieva Ducros
" ERMP1 in fatty liver disease and hepatocarcinogenesis"
- October 20th : Migliorini lab, Anna Kohl
«Targeting senescence in human prostate cancer using combinatorial CAR T cell therapy"
- September 22nd : Cuendet lab, Weronika Karolina Spaleniak
«Right on time to defeat cancer: investigating the connection between the circadian rhythm and lung tumorigenesis"
Hugues lab, Julien Angelillo
«Effect of lymphangiogenesis on anti-tumor immunity»
- June 23rd : Wehrle-Haller's lab, Michael Bachmann
" Integrins in cancer: sometimes good, mostly bad "
- June 9th : Ansari lab's, Vid Mlakar (via Zoom)
" Reactivation of p53: new treatment concepts for neuroblastoma "
- May 19th : Walker's lab, Felipe Espinoza
"The role of microglia/macrophage HIF-2 in glioblastoma immunosuppression"
Wehrle-Haller's lab, Dupuychaffray Eloise
"Sex-specific impact of obesity on the efficacy of cancer immunotherapy"
- April 21st : Nowak-Sliwinska’s lab, George M. Ramzy
"From induction to overcoming FOLFOXIRI resistance in colorectal cancer models"
Mach's lab, Emily Pauline Charrier
"Delivery of GM-CSF by encapsulated cell technology for cancer immunotherapy: clinical results and mechanism of action"
- March 17th : Katanaev's lab, Alexey Koval
" FZD-specific high-throughput screening identifies novel antagonists of Wnt signaling selective for Frizzled-5 (FZD5) "
Migliorini's lab, Mathias Wenes
" Harnessing immunometabolism to improve CAR-T cell therapy "
- January 20th : Meraldi's lab, Devashish Dwivedi
" Uncovering the effect of delayed DNA replication on centrosome structure and function"