RESEARCH OF THE gcp
In parallel, eight Academic fellows are exploring key topics in the philanthropic sector.
Various research projects are under development, in particular in the following areas:
- Philanthropy and taxation: legal and economic analysis of the efficiency of the existing legal framework and legislative proposals, Prof. Peter and Dr. Lideikyte Huber.
Research supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (2018-2022)
- Beyond Charity: the varieties of value-driven emotions in philanthropic behavior, Prof. Sander and Prof. Cova
- Water, private companies and the Furtherance of the Public Good, Prof. Boisson de Chazournes and Dr. Tignino
- Entités hybrides, Prof. Peter, V. Pfammatter et Prof. Ventura
- Warm Glow Effect (pure and impure philanthropy), Dr. Tieffenbach
- Philanthropy and Sport, GCP and CISA
- Philanthropy and SDG, Dr. Neri Castracane
- Foundations boards and diversity, Dr. Krtaz-Ulmer and Laetitia Gill.
Take part in the online survey for board members (in French or German).