SWEET – «SWiss Energy research for the Energy Transition»
The guiding theme of SWEET Call 1-2020 was «Integration of renewables into a sustainable and resilient Swiss energy system» from which arose the following research challenges:
- Improve renewable energy system efficiency through flexibility and sector coupling
- Integration of decentralised supply of renewable energy into the Swiss energy system
- Enabling renewables for heating and cooling
- Sustainability at the heart of a resilient Swiss energy system
- DeCarbCH - Decarbonisation of Cooling and Heating in Switzerland with the University of Geneva as the Host Institution and Professor Martin PATEL.
Introducing the consortium DeCarbCH
- PATHFNDR - PATHways to an Efficient Future Energy System through Flexibility aND SectoR Coupling (Host Institution: ETH Zurich)
Introducing the consortium PATHFNDR
Four consortia have been selected as part of the first call for proposals on the topic of «Integration of renewables». We introduce the PATHFNDR consortium, which is led by the ETH Zurich.
- EDGE - Enabling Decentralized renewable GEneration in the Swiss cities, midlands, and the Alps (Host Institution: EPF Lausanne)
Introducing the consortium EDGE
Four consortia have been selected as part of the first call for proposals on the topic of «Integration of renewables». We introduce the EDGE consortium, which is led by the EPF Lausanne.
- SURE - SUstainable and Resilient Energy for Switzerland (Host Institution: Paul Scherrer Institute PSI)
October 5, 2021