HIT : Best Professors in switzerland
Gender Sensitive Leaders in Academia, Swissuniversities Cooperation Project
“H.I.T. - High Potential University Leaders Identity & Skills Training Program - Gender Sensitive Leaders in Academia” was launched as part of swissuniversities programme P-7 Equal opportunity and university development 2017-2020.
Projects within Module B foster collaborations between different types of higher education institutions.
The H.I.T. program
- is designed as an exclusive, nationwide training program for excellent female professors
- provides extensive networking conditions throughout Switzerland
- includes 20 participants
- specific skills in academic leadership
- expert knowledge about the Swiss higher education system
- expertise in innovative, diversity-aware leadership
The closing event, including certificate award ceremony, will take place on 2 April 2020 in Zurich.
This concept of collaboration encourages innovative forms of networking and knowledge transfer between higher education institutions as well as strengthening the networks and empowerment of the program participants.
All ten cantonal universities and the two federal technical universities of Switzerland are partners within the H.I.T. project.