The Renewable Energy Systems group works with the Swiss citizens and youth to help them develop informed opinions about energy transition. The offered tools and activities that focus on the Swiss electricity mix 2035 are:
- Informational sheets in French, German or English on the pros and cons of various electricity generation alternatives in Switzerland;
- Interactive online tool RISKMETER in French, German or English on the Swiss electricity mix in 2035, including its three versions:
- Interactive online tool RISKMETER on the European, French, German, and Polish electricity mixes in 2035 in respective languages;
- Workshops of informed citizen panels in French or German (the outcomes of such workshops in Geneva and Zurich are available publicly);
- Educational workshops for schools in French, German or English that can be requested at the Terrascope of the University of Geneva;
- Campus Junior magazine on renewable energy for children (Renewable Energy Systems group contributed only in parts to this magazine).