Personal or Sensitive?
According to The Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection:
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable person (e.g.: name, address, email address)
Sensitive data is related to:
- 1. religious, ideological, political or trade union-related views or activities,
- 2. health, the intimate sphere or the racial origin,
- 3. social security measures,
- 4. administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions.
- Personal data may contain direct identifiers (name, phont #...) or indirect identifiers (could reveal someone's identity when placed together).
- If your personal/sensitive data is anonymized, it doesn't fall anymore under regulations such as GDPR, LRH...