Trainings & Resources
> Workshops on reference management software :
Other Training Programs
- Research Data Management eLearning Platform (Generic)
- Mantra (Generic)
- Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives (CESSDA)
- Data Train (Archeology)
- vads4R (Visual Arts)
- The DLCM website is managed by the team of the Swiss DLCM (Data Life Cycle management) project. It provides good practices, practical resources as well as news in regard to this topic.
- The Digital Curation Centre (UK) site provides expert advice and practical help to store, manage, protect and share digital research data.
- The DMPonline site is a service of the DCC (see above) and University of California that provides help to create, review, and share data management plans that meet institutional and funder requirements (European Research Council, Wellcome Trust...)
Dataverse is an open source web application to share, preserve, cite, explore, and analyze research data. A Dataverse repository is the software installation, which then hosts multiple dataverses. Each dataverse contains datasets, and each dataset contains descriptive metadata and data files (including documentation and code that accompany the data).