- October 2018: Our new report, on the Representation of young people and youth-related issues in the media (Workpackage 2), is now available here! This report offers a crossnational overview of findings produced by political claims analysis on youth-related claims in France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK for the 2010-16 period, using five newspaper from each country.
- 18 June - 16 July 2018: FREE EURYKA MOOC: Youth and Online Political Participation: Motivations, Spaces, practices and inhibitors''. The course will run during 4 weeks, from 18 June 2018 to 16 July 2018. Click here to register!
- 17 -22 July 2018: EURYKA Summer School on “Youth Political Participation in Times of Inequalities” . The Summer School will take place in Florence and it will be open to 20 graduate students as well as early career researchers throughout Europe and beyond with a specialized interest in youth participation and democracy, in different fields of study and methodological traditions, including political science, political sociology, political communication, political anthropology and sociology
- September 2017, Integrated Report on Policy Analysis: This report describes the results of an analysis of policies which influence the participation and inclusion of young people in Europe. In particular, it examines those policies related to young people’s political, societal, and cultural activism across the nine countries of the EURYKA project: France, Greece, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The focus of the report is on contemporary policies, but it also accounts for some recent changes, especially those in relation to the recent economic crisis. The study is based on materials collected and summarized by all the nine partners of the consortium, while the analysis was conducted by the Swedish team (Katrin Uba, Elias Collin). The full report prepared by the Swedish team is available here.
- February 2017, EURYKA Press Release.pdf