How to find us ?Pavillon Ansermet (2nd floor) 24 Quai Ernest AnsermetCH-1211 Geneva 4+41 22 379 33 10
- From the Train Station (Gare Cornavin)
1. Exit the train station, take the tramway 14, direction P+R Bernex and get off at Jonction. Then walk (~10 mins) towards Pavillon Ansermet
2. Exit the train station, take the tramway 14, direction P+R Bernex and get off at Bel-Air. Then take the Bus 2 or 19, direction Onex-Cité, get off
at Musée d’Ethnographie and walk (~ 5 mins) towards Pavillon Ansermet.
- From the Airport (Genève-Aéroport) *
1. Exit the airport, take the Bus 5 or 10 in front of the entrance (top floor) of the train station, direction Thônex-Vallard or Rive. Get off at Bel-Air then
follow the instructions above (From The train Station, 2).
2. Exit the airport, get to the train station (1st floor) and take the first InterCity (IC) or InterRegio (IR), which stops at Geneva. Get off at Geneva
(Gare Cornavin) then follow the instructions above (From The train Station, 1 or 2).
* Take your free 80’ minutes Public Transport Pass before exiting baggage claim (works with TPG and CFF).