04/03/2021 - NEW PUBLICATION
- Congratulations to the team on our recent publication, where we report on techniques to follow electroenzymatically generated hydrogen (by hydrogenase). Rotating ring disk electrochemistry can efficiently detect hydrogen produced at the disk electrode. Further, online mass spectrometry is capable of simultaneously following the formation of molecular hydrogen (H2), deuterium hydride (HD) and molecular deuterium (D2), permitting the determination of kinetic isotope effects.
06/10/2020 - we're hiring
- We have an opening for a PhD student within the group. Please see the "Open Positions" page.
01/10/2020 - New phd students
- We are pleased to welcome two new PhD students to the group: Giada BEDENDI and Alexandre JOLLY!
14/09/2020 - New apprentice
- Welcome to Darren MARTIN, our new apprentice!
07/07/2020 - MSc internships
- We are pleased to welcome Daniel RATCLIFF and Robin NUSSBAUM to the group for MSc Internships!
30/03/2020 - PhD positions available
- We currently have two openings for PhD students within the group. Further information can be on our "OPEN POSITIONS" page.
- Application deadline April 27th 2020
12/03/2020 - review accepted
- Our review titled "Recent Enzymatic Electrochemistry for Reductive Reactions" has been accepted for publication in ChemElectroChem. Congratulations to Cécile!
28/11/2019 - Our Gloveboxes have arrived!
15/11/2019 - Review accepted
- Our review titled "Nitrogenase Bioelectrochemistry for Synthesis Applications" has been accepted for publication in Accounts of Chemical Research.
01/11/2019 - NEW TEAM MEMBER
- Our first PhD researcher (Cécile CADOUX) has now joined the group! Welcome, Cécile!
20/09/2019 - PAGES UPDATED
- Take a look at our Team, Research, Publications and Teaching pages.
- The first PhD researcher of the group will be arriving on November 1st. Details to follow shortly!
01/09/2019 - WELCOME
- The Milton Group is up and running - watch this space!