01/09/2021 - WELCOME TO new members
- Welcome to the new members of the group:
- Magali CISSOKHO - Administrative Assistant
- Dr Yongpeng LIU - Visiting scholar
- Dr Plinio MARONI - Senior Scientist
- Théo PERSONENI - MSc Internship (ENS Lyon)
- Daniel RATCLIFF - PhD student
- Dr Selmihan SAHIN - Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow
- Olivier VASSALLI - Technician
- Sophie WEBB - PhD student
01/08/2021 - Welcome to amogh
- We're pleased to welcome Dr Amogh KULKARNI as a visiting scholar!
05/05/2021 - Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow
- We're pleased to have Selmihan SAHIN joining us as a MSC fellow this September!
02/05/2021 - MSc internship
- We're looking forward to welcoming Léa DI LUZIO as a Master's intern this summer!
01/05/2021 - New phd students
- We're looking forward to welcoming Sophie WEBB to the group as a new PhD student, starting September '21. We're also thrilled that Daniel RATCLIFF is staying with us for his PhD studies!
30/04/2021 - NCCR Catalysis
- We're pleased to join the new NCCR Catalysis as an associated research group!
04/03/2021 - NEW PUBLICATION
- Congratulations to the team on our recent publication, where we report on techniques to follow electroenzymatically generated hydrogen (by hydrogenase). Rotating ring disk electrochemistry can efficiently detect hydrogen produced at the disk electrode. Further, online mass spectrometry is capable of simultaneously following the formation of molecular hydrogen (H2), deuterium hydride (HD) and molecular deuterium (D2), permitting the determination of kinetic isotope effects.
06/10/2020 - we're hiring
- We have an opening for a PhD student within the group. Please see the "Open Positions" page.
01/10/2020 - New phd students
- We are pleased to welcome two new PhD students to the group: Giada BEDENDI and Alexandre JOLLY!
14/09/2020 - New apprentice
- Welcome to Darren MARTIN, our new apprentice!
07/07/2020 - MSc internships
- We are pleased to welcome Daniel RATCLIFF and Robin NUSSBAUM to the group for MSc Internships!
30/03/2020 - PhD positions available
- We currently have two openings for PhD students within the group. Further information can be on our "OPEN POSITIONS" page.
- Application deadline April 27th 2020
12/03/2020 - review accepted
- Our review titled "Recent Enzymatic Electrochemistry for Reductive Reactions" has been accepted for publication in ChemElectroChem. Congratulations to Cécile!
28/11/2019 - Our Gloveboxes have arrived!
15/11/2019 - Review accepted
- Our review titled "Nitrogenase Bioelectrochemistry for Synthesis Applications" has been accepted for publication in Accounts of Chemical Research.
01/11/2019 - NEW TEAM MEMBER
- Our first PhD researcher (Cécile CADOUX) has now joined the group! Welcome, Cécile!
20/09/2019 - PAGES UPDATED
- Take a look at our Team, Research, Publications and Teaching pages.
- The first PhD researcher of the group will be arriving on November 1st. Details to follow shortly!
01/09/2019 - WELCOME
- The Milton Group is up and running - watch this space!