Welcome to the website of Adachi research group.
We are a group of scientists with diverse expertise to develop in-situ optical spectroscopy methods to understand various interesting phenomena at molecular level. One of our major interests is a fundamental crystal nucleation process.
- Taki is invited to give a talk at the department seminar at The University of Southern Mississippi (USA) on Sep. 24. (posted: July 14, 2021)
- Oscar will be presenting at SCS fall meeting 2021 (Sep. 10). His oral presentation is titled "Optical spectroscopy on crystal nucleation one nucleus at a time". (posted: July 8, 2021)
- Taki and Oscar will be presenting at ICP 2021 Virtual (July 19-23). Oral presentation by Taki on July 19 at 16:10, "Optical spectroscopy on crystal nucleation one nucleus at a time" in the session S12 Emerging techniques. Poster presentation by Oscar on July 20, "
Single nucleus spectroscopy on crystal nucleation of amino acids with hydrophobic side chains". (posted: June 16, 2021)
- Natercia will be presenting at GoldSchmidt virtual conference 2021 on July 8. Title of the flash talk is "New insights about barium biomineralization in Spirogyra" (Abstract: https://2021.goldschmidt.info/goldschmidt/2021/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/8132) Link to the program: https://2021.goldschmidt.info/goldschmidt/2021/meetingapp.cgi/Session/2493) (posted: May 20, 2021)
- Our first manuscript is out the door. Preprint is available on ChemRxiv. (posted: March. 29, 2021)
- We happily started building a lab since September 2019! More news to be coming soon...