Welcome to the website of Adachi research group.
We are a group of scientists with diverse expertise to develop in-situ optical spectroscopy methods to understand various interesting phenomena at molecular level. One of our major interests is a fundamental crystal nucleation process.
- Natercia is going to present at 19th Swiss Geoscience Meeting (Nov. 19-20). Her talk is titled "Understanding BaSO4 microcrystal formation in the freshwater algae Spirogyra with laser tweezer Raman microspectroscopy and SEM observations". (posted Nov. 19, 2021)
- Taki is invited to give a talk at UniDays 2021, the event organized by young Swiss Chemical Society. The event is from Nov. 15-19, and he will give a talk on Nov. 16 at 17:15. If you are interested, please register from the link above! (posted: Oct. 26, 2021)
- Ms. Natercia Barbosa joined our group as a PhD student! She has finished her master internship with us and we are very happy that she decided to stay with us for her doctoral study!!! (posted: Oct. 10, 2021)
- Taki is invited to give a talk at the Japan conference on Crystal Growth (JCCG-50, Oct. 27-29) on Oct. 27. His invited contribution will be a part of the special symposium "Non-invasive measurement of crystallization dynamics" (posted: Sep 29, 2021)
- Our first manuscript is out the door. Preprint is available on ChemRxiv. (posted: March. 29, 2021)
- We happily started building our lab since September 2019! More news to be coming soon...