The team of the student office manages the records of the students.
It provides information and support to the students of the Faculty of Science, such as
- Course and exam registrations (online registration problem solving and manual registrations),
- Exam organisation,
- Preparation of intermediate and final grade transcripts,
- Validation and transmission of the forms “Triangle Azur”,
- Reception of the letters addressed to the Vice-dean for students (requests for leave of absence, extensions, complaints and other),
- Pre doctoral exam registrations, PhD defence registrations and preparation of Imprimaturs for PhD students.
All questions regarding your admission (immatriculation or exmatriculation) to the University of Geneva should be addressed to the admissions office. Please visit their FAQ, plateform or contact page.