As of Monday, January 18, the opening hours of the student office will be as follow:
Monday morning from 9:30 to 12:00
Tuesday : closed
Wednesday morning from 9:30 to 12:00
Thursday morning from 9:30 to 12:00 and Thursday afternoon from 14:00 to 16:00
Friday : closed
However, as a health precaution, we invite you to continue to prioritize email for any request that does not require direct contact.
We will only be able to receive one person at a time.
The team of the student office manages the records of the students.
It provides information and support to the students of the Faculty of Science, such as
- Course and exam registrations (online registration problem solving and manual registrations),
- Exam organisation,
- Preparation of intermediate and final grade transcripts,
- Validation and transmission of the forms “Triangle Azur”,
- Reception of the letters addressed to the Vice-dean for students (requests for leave of absence, extensions, complaints and other),
- Pre doctoral exam registrations, PhD defence registrations and preparation of Imprimaturs for PhD students.
All questions regarding your admission (immatriculation or exmatriculation) to the University of Geneva should be addressed to the admissions office. Please visit their FAQ, plateform or contact page.