BioInnovation Day 2009
BioInnovation Day is an event with the objective of providing a constructive interface between academia, start ups, potential investors, and economic decision-makers.
The aims of BioInnovation Day are:
- To provide an opportunity for researchers and companies to share new developments in the field of Life Sciences, particulary in the BioTech and MedTech sectors.
- To stimulate interaction between scientists, innovators, start-ups, investors and industry, leading to collaboration, licensing and commercialization.
- To evaluate and discuss business opportunities.
Who should attend BioInnovation Day?
- Scientists from Research institutes, laboratories, established or Start-Up companies with a project, a licensing opportunity, an invention or an idea.
- Leading industry representatives and decision makers, venture capitalists, bankers and other professionals from the public and private sectors with interests in bio-business development.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR PRESENTERS – APRIL 30, 2009
More information on www.bioinnovation.ch7 avril 2009