Geneva has a dense innovation ecosystem, where you can find all what you need to create your successful company. This network consists of incubators (coaches), various experts in different fields from academy and industry (marketing, intellectual property, ...), investors, potential clients (very important!), ... Last but not least, we benefit from a strong support of the State of Geneva.
Some key partners:
- Unitec I The technology Transfer Office of the University of Geneva
- Service Recherche I Research and innovation policies, research programs - regional, national, European and international
- Fongit I The Tech Innovation incubator in Geneva. Specialized in 55+ IT, engineering, cleantech, and medtech.
- Eclosion I The Life Science incubator in Geneva.
- Geneus I Collaborative co-working space for life science entrepreneurs.
- GCC I Easy access to the skills of universities and the technological innovations of the industrial region and beyond.
- LTA I A gateway toward some 20 research groups and more than 100 pieces of equipment and areas of expertise in high schools.
- DG DERI I Department of the State of Geneva, which promotes entrepreneurship through innovation and research.
- SDG Solution Space I Open, creative space, created by the University of Geneva and the Geneva-Tsinghua Initiative, to bring concrete solutions to sustainable development challenges.
- Accélérateur Translationnel I Faculty of Médecine. Developing and producing next-generation therapeutics and technologies.
- Venturelab I Bring Swiss Deep Tech to global market (VC, Network, ...)