He has founded several startups in the fields of cryptography and digital content distribution. During his career, he has also held responsibilities in innovation and cybersecurity at Orange, Vivendi and Thalès. He holds an MBA from ESCP, a Master in Computer Science from CentraleSupélec and a Master in Electronics from ENSEEIHT.
- More than 20 years in Technology (quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, e-commerce) as Entrepreneur or Corporate Officer.
- Advisory Board Member of: SGT (www.sgt.fr), VoltaNode (www.voltanode.com), Advixo (www.advixo.com), Robotics4Geeks (www.robotics4geeks.com)
- Lecturer at University of Versailles - Master of Laws (France), ESGI - Ecole Supérieure de Génie Informatique (France), MBA PPA (France), HEG - Geneva School of Business Administration (Switzerland), UNIL/HEC (Switzerland), ESC (Switzerland), NATO Brussels (Belgium).
- Member of CLUSIF (Club de la Sécurité de l’Information Français - www.clusif.fr), CLUSIS (Association suisse de la sécurité de l'information - www.clusis.ch), CECyF (Centre Expert contre la Cybercriminalité Français - www.cecyf.fr)
- Interested in sharing views about quantum computing, quantum algorithms, security, artificial intelligence, deep learning, natural language processing, cybercrime, counterfeiting, privacy, forensics, digital audio and video, IPTV, technological paradigm shifts, venture capital in technology and early-stage companies.
- Cybercrime, Cyberwar, CyberSecurity, Counterfeiting, Criminology & Forensics
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience, SCADA, ICS, automotive and IoT security and hacking
- Privacy, Identity Theft, Data Protection
- IT Metrics, Risk Management, SIEM, SMSI
- Information Technology and Security, especially in Telco and Media areas
Sep 15, 2021