Understanding of the psychological mechanisms of the emotional processes through the neuropsychology and the neuroscientific methods.
To acquire the essential notions in neuropsychology and emotional neurosciences on the theoretical plan as well as the major empirical bases.
- elaborate experimental protocols on the basis of a problem in emotional psychology;
- test participants and collect data via computing interfaces;
- test operational hypotheses, analyze behavioral and physiological data;
- write research papers and oral presentations;
- use computing tools in online collaborative editing (internet portal).