Conference in honor of J.-P. Eckmann
This conference will bring together students and close collaborators of Jean-Pierre Eckmann on the occasion of his 50 years at the University of Geneva. During the conference, the participants will share some of the most recent and exciting developments in the domain of mathematical physics, more specifically nonequilibrium statistical mechanics, dynamical systems, mathematical biology and related fields.
Dates: June 7-10, 2022.
- Agazzi, Andrea (Duke University)
- Bolthausen, Erwin (University of Zurich)
- Cofre, Rodrigo (University of Valparaiso)
- Collet, Pierre (Polytechnique Paris)
- Cuneo, Noé (Université Paris Diderot)
- Dembo, Amir (Stanford University)
- Dobbs, Neil (University College Dublin)
- Gallay, Thierry (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Gat, Omri (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Guillod, Julien (Sorbonne Université)
- Hairer, Martin (Imperial College London)
- Kamphorst, Sylvie (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- Koch, Hans (the University of Texas at Austin)
- Mattingly, Jonathan (Duke University)
- Mejia-Monasterio, Carlos (Technical University of Madrid)
- Pillet, Claude-Alain (Université de Toulon)
- Rey-Bellet, Luc (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Rougemont, Jacques (University of Geneva)
- Ruelle, David (IHES Paris)
- Tlusty, Tsvi (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology)
- Wayne, C. Eugene (Boston University)
- Zeitouni, Ofer (Weizmann Institute of Science)
Registration. Registration is free but mandatory. The registration form closed on May 13. Late registrations may be accepted depending on logistics and availability. Please contact us directly.
Announcement poster: download here (PDF).
Contact. For any question, please contact one of the organizers.