Conference in honor of J.-P. Eckmann
This conference will bring together students and close collaborators of Jean-Pierre Eckmann on the occasion of his 50 years at the University of Geneva. During the conference, the participants will share some of the most recent and exciting developments in the domain of mathematical physics, more specifically nonequilibrium statistical mechanics, dynamical systems, mathematical biology and related fields.
Important announcement: due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference is postponed to 2021, see the new dates below. We hope that all participants are safe and will be able to join us in 2021. The registration form will re-open later this year.
Dates: June 7-10, 2021.
Confirmed speakers: (might change due to postponing to 2021)
- Agazzi, Andrea (Duke University)
- Bolthausen, Erwin (University of Zurich)
- Cofre, Rodrigo (University of Valparaiso)
- Collet, Pierre (Polytechnique Paris)
- Cuneo, Noé (Université Paris Diderot)
- Dembo, Amir (Stanford University)
- Dobbs, Neil (University College Dublin)
- Feinerman, Ofer (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Gallay, Thierry (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- Gat, Omri (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Guillod, Julien (Sorbonne Université)
- Hairer, Martin (Imperial College London)
- Jona-Lasinio, Giovanni (Sapienza University of Rome)
- Jones, Vaughan (UC Berkeley)
- Kamphorst, Sylvie (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- Koch, Hans (the University of Texas at Austin)
- Mejia-Monasterio, Carlos (Technical University of Madrid)
- Pillet, Claude-Alain (Université de Toulon)
- Rey-Bellet, Luc (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Ruelle, David (IHES Paris)
- Tlusty, Tsvi (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology)
- Wayne, C. Eugene (Boston University)
- Young, Lai-Sang (New York University)
- Zeitouni, Ofer (Weizmann Institute of Science)
Registration. There are no registration fees. However, in order to assist with planning the event, we kindly ask all attendants to register by completing the online form (coming later this year).
Announcement poster: download here (PDF).
Contact. For any question, please contact one of the organizers.