The search assistance service answers all your questions related to the subjects taught at Uni Mail.
The service is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm during the academic year. Outside the opening hours, employees can be contacted via the staff at the reception desk or online
If you need a visit of a specific sector, do not hesitate to contact the discipline specialist.
Infotrack is the UNIGE Library's online platform for online training in information literacy.
Through a series of 24 video episodes, it addresses the following thematics:
- How to find information?
- Document/literature research plan
- Sort out the information
- Writing and communication
EndNote - Zotero Workshops
Training courses integrated in the curriculum
At the teachers' request, training courses in French or in English are given by librarians within the following curriculum:
- International Organizations Master in Business Administration – IOMBA
- MAS in management, human ressources and careers
- CAS Modern Management for Non Profit Organizations
- Master in Business Administration – Executive MBA
- Formation DAS en gestion de l'entreprise et Licence en sciences de gestion
- DAS and Master 2 in Business Management
- DAS Aviation Management
- CAS IFRS & IPSAS
These contain a theoretical part (structure, services and resources of the library) and a practical part (information research demonstrations).
A second training course focused on the specialized databases of the discipline is also possible.
For training requests related to GSEM disciplines, please contact Stephanie Haesen at the following e-mail address: