Book a work place
Uni Arve (Sciences)
- 1 meeting/working room : 15 places
- 2 PC rooms : 20 PC et 13 PC
All the rooms are equipped with beamers except the History of medicine room.
The Library offers 33study spaces corresponding to 115 work places. Reservations can only be made online.
- 25 spaces for group work (2 to 8 people). Reservation
- 7 individual interpretation booths (reserved for interpretation students). Reservation
- 1 cabin with 2 consultation places dedicated to financial databases (only for GSEM students and authorized people). Reservation.
To reserve login and use your ISIS/SwitchAAI password
- Study spaces are for the exclusive use of members of the University and their use is reserved exclusively for group work.
- Their use is restricted to max. 4 hours per day and per group.
- Cabin keys are not distributed.
- The reservation and use of cabins in order to give payant courses is stricly prohibited.
- The cabin's reservation becomes null and void in following cases:
- if participants are more than 15 minutes late
- invidual use
- eating and drinking except for bottled water
- storing personal belongings or work
In those cases, the space is given to another group.
Reservation is compulsory and can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.