Book a work place
Closure of the Library
The evolution of the health situation in Switzerland, the measures announced by the federal and cantonal authorities, the full transition to distance learning and the absolute priority given to teleworking means that, at UNIGE, on Monday, 16 March and until further notice:
- All libraries are closed to the public and to students.
- Workshops and on-site training in the libraries are suspended.
- Loan periods are extended to avoid undue fines.
- Remote support for students (online documentary research) and researchers (advice, support in managing research data, the open archive, etc.) is reinforced.
Thank you for your cooperation, we encourage you to follow the evolution of the measures on the following web page
Uni Arve (Sciences)
- Espace Battelle (building D) : 6 meeting/working rooms with 4 places by room (24 places in total). Reservation (ISIS / SwitchAAI login)
Regulations and rules
- The cabins are intended exclusively for members of the university community and their use is reserved for group work
- Their use is limited to a maximum of 4 hours per day and per group
- Cabin keys are not distributed
- The reservation and use of the cabins to give paid lessons is strictly prohibited
- The reservation of the cabin expires in the following cases:
- delay from 15 minutes
- individual use
- food and beverage consumption, with the exception of bottled water
- deposit of personal belongings or books without effective occupation
- The cabin can then be occupied by another group, for the entire reservation
- The reservation of the cabins is mandatory and can be made at most 2 weeks in advance
- 1 meeting/working room : 15 places
- 2 PC rooms : 20 PC et 13 PC
All the rooms are equipped with beamers except the History of medicine room.
The Library offers 33study spaces corresponding to 115 work places. Reservations can only be made online.
- 25 spaces for group work (2 to 8 people). Reservation
- 7 individual interpretation booths (reserved for interpretation students). Reservation
- 1 cabin with 2 consultation places dedicated to financial databases (only for GSEM students and authorized people). Reservation.
To reserve login and use your ISIS/SwitchAAI password
- Study spaces are for the exclusive use of members of the University and their use is reserved exclusively for group work.
- Their use is restricted to max. 4 hours per day and per group.
- Cabin keys are not distributed.
- The reservation and use of cabins in order to give payant courses is stricly prohibited.
- The cabin's reservation becomes null and void in following cases:
- if participants are more than 15 minutes late
- invidual use
- eating and drinking except for bottled water
- storing personal belongings or work
In those cases, the space is given to another group.
Reservation is compulsory and can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.