Distance learning support (new !)
Despite the cancellation of the EndNote workshops of this semester, our team suggests you these self-training resources to learn how to use this software :
- Video tutorials from Clarivate Analytics (EndNote's producer)
- UNIGE Library guide presenting the main features of the software (to be printed and folded in three)
During this self-learning, our team answers all your questions about this software. Contact by email your corresondents (see the adresses on the right) who will answer you directly or will propose an appointment by videoconference for the complex resquests.
Goal: To organize your bibliographic references with EndNote
Description: You need to create a bibliography for a thesis, an article? You wish to manage your reference in the best way? This workshop offers you an introduction into the reference management software EndNote.
Public: Students, PhD, Post-Docs and faculty
Prerequisite: you need to install EndNote on your laptop: http://logiciels.unige.ch (in Uni Arve, Uni Bastions and Uni CMU, possibility to use the computers in the training room)
- 90 min. workshop
- registration needed
- some sessions in English
- Import references in EndNote from various bibliographic databases
- Add fulltext to your references
- Organize your EndNote library
- Create in-text citations and a bibliography with EndNote and its Word plugin
Note : If you hesitate between EndNote and Zotero, our comparison will help you to choose the most suitable software for your needs.