FinTech, Governance and Sustainability: Legal Obstacles and Regulatory Challenges
On the 8th of January 2020, the University of Geneva hosted the first seminar of the project:
«FinTech, Governance and Sustainability:
Legal Obstacles and Regulatory Challenges»
The project stems from a partnership between the University of Exeter, the University of Geneva and KU Leuven, and falls within the Europe Network Fund (ENF). The project is supported by a University of Exeter Global Partnerships Award.
The seminar enabled the participants to exchange their views on the theme « Data Governance and financial market infrastructure: Delivering public goods » presented by Dr Joseph Lee (University of Exeter).
Project participants present at the seminar:
- Dr Joseph Lee, Centre for Corporate and Commercial Law, University of Exeter
- Prof. Aline Darbellay, Centre for Banking and Finance Law and Department of Corporate Law, University of Geneva
- Prof. Joeri Vananroye, Institute for Commercial and Insolvency Law, KU Leuven
- Tina Weber Hilgarth, SIX Group Ltd.
- Nadine Ehrler, SIX Group Ltd.
January 8, 2020
Digital law at the Faculty of Law